Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I have a deep passion for all arts and crafts, but I have taken up the craft of jewelry making as my primary interest. My jewelry crafting started about eight years ago making bracelets and necklaces out of hemp rope. I would hand weave each piece. I chose to name my company after my daughter, Celeste. Watching her grow in to a strong young woman has given me a brand new admiration for her. She is my biggest fan, and I hers. I hope you will find the products at My Celeste Creations to be as pleasing to your taste as it has been to create it.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Techniques

I learned some new techniques working with wire today. I incorporated wire designs into some of my new pieces. Can't wait to get them posted, but that will come tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a nice Saturday evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment